Tuesday 5 July 2016

Spanish International Fernando Torres Signed To Atletico Madrid




According to a statement in the club’s website, Spanish International Fernando Torres has signed a one-year contract with Atletico Madrid following the expiration of his deal with AC Milan.
Torres told Atletico’s official website: “I’m delighted to continue at home, the only place where I ever wanted to be, and it has finally come true.



“I am happy to be here. I’ve never had doubts about where I wanted to be during all this process in which we didn’t know what was going to happen and, in the end, what matters is that I have achieved what I was expecting.” 

 sporting director Jose Luis Caminero says the club is delighted to have retained the services of such a player, who is an example to young players at the club. “This is great news for everyone, since Fernando is part of the family and all the Atleticos are delighted with the fact that he can continue with us.

“He knows the club perfectly and is a benchmark for all of his team-mates. The players trained in our academy have a model to follow and he always has good advice to give to them.”

He said:


No comments:

Post a Comment