Saturday 7 May 2016

Read what inspires Uniport upcoming artist

Facebook :Expression with Mimi Obi 
ENTERTAINMENT GIST
Exclusive interview with Mark Das

Reporter: ( Mimi Obi)
#Daking Empire Entertainment Magazine

Question: Who is Das?

Das: Das is an artiste, I got the name Das from my name Dasomina. Mark Dasomina is a student of university of port Harcourt in the department of linguistics and communication studies

Question: What kind of music are you into

Das: I'm into pop and dance hall

Question: When did you venture into music

Das: I went into music 2013, when I dropped my first track Jah hail produced by DJ West. Its a gospel track, and after that Kiss, a club banger.

Question: Why did you leave Gospel

Das: I did not want to be a gospel artiste, just wanted my first track to be gospel.

Question: What inspires you

Das: My environment, my future, I want to be able to buy my mum a car and all that and also love inspires me.

Question: Who is your role
 model

Das: My role model is Timaya and also Mali music.

Question: Are you signed to any record label

Das: None for now

Question: Do you have an album?

Das: Not yet, although I have six singles but only three singles have dropped.

Question: How do we get your song

Das: Its easy, just google Das Case and you will find my songs

Question: Do you have any track you are working on.

Das: Yes, I'm working on my track its called Good woman and it is going to be produced by DJ Coublon 

Question: For some of us out there that have never listened to you, can you describe your sound in five words

Das: its what everyone should listen to,its captivating, with matured lyrics, good production and its awesome

Question: Do you have any embarrassing moment

Das: (laughs) a long time ago, I had this show I was meant to perform in and when I went on stage and did a freestyle. But when it was time for me to sing my track refused to play and people were just shouting and booing me.

Question: For this season on Daking Entertainment Magazine, the hash tag is say no to gender inequality. So what is your take on that

Das: I feel gender equality should be normal by now, but in the African society women are always placed lower even though they are more. The only way gender equality can be achieved is for women to come together to make it happen, instead of fighting each other they should come together to speak with one voice.

Question: That is true. Das, what word do you have to give to your fans and  artistes out there.

Das: To my fellow artistes, please I advice that you do music because of the love for music and your passion and not just for the money because if you have the talent money would come. And to my fans thank you for being supportive.

Question:  Thank you, who do you want to send your shout outs to.

Das: First to God Almighty, my friend Nuel, he is a make up artiste, to my producer Duke Soky, to Dj Coublon, Rebel red carpet and a whole lot more. Thank you.

Reporter: You can follow Das on these social networks

@fb.markDas official 
Ig.iamDas official 
Twitter: iam Das
Daking Empire Entertainment Magazine (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment